We’re Hiring! Customer Service Manager, Aberdeen
9 June 2017 – No Comments
Job Description: Customer Service Manager
AQUASIGN are the leaders in oilfield signage systems that enhance safety and ultimately reduce operational costs. Our patented products are utilised worldwide offering long term highly visibility identification for all types of subsea equipment.
One of our core values is customer service and we strive for excellence in this area. We are seeking a candidate who shares this passion and can not only promote our products and services to our existing customer base but develop our growing team.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, preferably with previous experience working within a fast-paced sales environment, working to targets and developing existing customer relationships. Passion for customer service and drive for continual improvement is essential.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – Proactively engage with our global client base; understanding their needs to promote the most suitable products for their project specification, maintaining contact throughout the contract to build relationships that will allow is to show case our capabilities and gain future business. Communicating this effectively through the team via CRM systems and internal channels.
- Core Skills – Communication, effective listening
- CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE – Lead the delivery of our customer service by effectively planning and managing resources to ensure we meet the day-to-day needs of our clients. Driving company KPIs for key functions such as quotations, tenders, sales orders, complaints, questionnaire submissions as well as other projects.
- Core Skills – Prioritisation
- CONTRACT REVIEW – Complete thorough contract review for all new sales orders and specification / pricing requirements for new quotations/tenders, ascertaining customer requirements and driving these through our internal systems. Review and approve appropriate documentation required to ensure accurate submissions.
- Core Skills – Attention to detail / accuracy
- TEAM DEVELOPMENT – Conduct regular team meetings and training sessions ensuring members are kept up to date on company and product developments. Promote continuous improvement ensuring these are recorded within QHSE Systems. Complete regular performance reviews in accordance with HR systems.
- Core Skills – Supervision / Leadership
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – Ensure all customer and internal issues are addressed in a timely manner, working with relevant teams to promote product and process improvements where appropriate.
- Core Skills – Problem solving
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].