We’re hiring! Communications Specialist, Aberdeen
25 November 2016 – No Comments
AQUASIGN are seeking a self-motivated individual who can provide a fresh, enthusiastic approach that brings focus to deliver our marketing plans.
This exciting role requires creativity, excellent communication and passion for our products and business. You must have excellent writing skills, attention to detail and knowledge of the oil and gas industry.
Goals will include; creating content across several platforms such as web, white papers, social media etc., that attract site traffic and generate leads.
- Work with management team and supporting agencies to implement and deliver strategies for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
- Develop and maintain marketing support literature/tools showcasing our capabilities and product portfolio.
- Maintain and maximize the effectiveness of our website and other digital platforms.
- Understanding what activities increase customer generation and using marketing tactics such as email and social media to add value through content, resources, and other calls-to-action. Your goal is to turn interested, qualified leads into successful customers.
- Analyze and interpret data required to compile monthly KPIs to demonstrate the effectiveness and value of marketing activities.
- Champion internal communication through platforms such as SharePoint and team meetings.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Oil and gas background would be advantageous
- Knowledge of marketing automation and smart list optimization to manage / implement CRM systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient with digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Word Press or similar CMS packages would be beneficial.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].